Discuss Noken porcelanosa concealed shower - removing handles in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify replacement valves but....

I can't find any way to remove the knobs. There are no obvious access points for grub screws, no covers or removable radial bars with screws beneath. I've pulled the handles by hand without any obvious movement.

The spares sheet for something similar shows plastic inserts inside / behind the knobs, do the handles snap onto these?

Are these plastic inserts sacrificed when the knobs are removed therefore replacements will be required?

Attachments

• 20230109_105635.jpg
    20230109_105635.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 22

Reply to Noken porcelanosa concealed shower - removing handles in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Just joined the forum in the hope of some help removing a shower knob. I have an Axor Starck concealed shower (picture attached) and have...
Replies
Views
My shower temperature control knob isn't working anymore - only produces hot water. I tried replacing the cartridge but I can't seem to remove the...
Replies
Views
Help! I'm about to retile the shower area but I can't take off the handles or wall plate, unlike the two other Grohe mixers in my house there are...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an old shower valve that needs replacing. No product name, or set screw. It's got a cross handle with a diverter above the handle...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I am trying to replace the washers in a 1960's bathroom that has BBC (Barking Brassware Company) basin and matching bath taps fitted. Having...
Replies
Views
Back