Discuss Non Gas Safe & Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary..... my thoughts exactly. No one competent to take a case off a boiler would say that about the case doors on those boilers.
You can only assume that if people can't physically see the burner and flames then it's ok to take the case off.

Is there a list anywhere or such like where I can find the boilers that have cases forming part of the seal? Or is it just refer to MI's each time?

Domestic Vaillant's outer case does form the room seal, it is the seal to the air box that ensures the boiler burns air drawn in through the flue and in the event of a burner door failure (not entirely unheard of) is the only thing holding back products of combustion from entering the home.
Mooey are you gsr?

Nope not at the moment.but have been in the past corgi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Non Gas Safe & Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock