Discuss Not as young as I used to be. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no, not on day one! Although his mum had made him a good selection for lunch! He was ready and waiting at 6.10am, he hasn't been on his phone all day and he even tidied up the front of the van. All that for 22 quid a day! Good lad!

If you look after him ,his mum may look after you :)

Little thought
as a youngster, you wake up with a stiffie wondering what to do with it,( last a few years)
later you wake up knowing what to do, looking for someone to do it with, (last a few years less)
a little later you wake up with some to do it with (the shortest period of life's little game)
then you wake up knowing what to do, with someone not willing to do it (lasts quite a while)
then I gather you wake up wishing you could even get a little stiffie..............................

I bet he's been winging to his mother this evening - "he's a right lazy b**t*rd

I'm a breath of fresh air I'll have you know! I've got two rubble sacks of fittings to organise tomorrow so he'll get a sit down.

I'm a breath of fresh air I'll have you know! I've got two rubble sacks of fittings to organise tomorrow so he'll get a sit down.

Bet you don`t ask Kate to count them all like you did before. :devil2:

I'm old. Had to down 2 packets of skittles and 1/2 bottle of cola before I could bring myself to climb three flights of stairs to job today

its the reason i go mountain biking,it strengthens your legs,knees and back,saying that if you rode like i do its all null and void if you crash,been very lucky so far fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not as young as I used to be. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back