Discuss Not remotely plumbing realted question but you guys tend to know most stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
If you wanted to amplify a keyboard/synth but away from a mains power source - say in a car park or a field something. What would you do?

I'm guessing some sort of generator? Are they suitable/practical for this kind of application? Too loud? Don't last long? I know nothing about them.

It needs to be so easy a moron could do it for that'd be me.

Thanks

Small petrol generator. Not that quiet, well mine isnt, will keep running as long as you keep feeding the fuel.

my gen runs the amplifiers used for our sound system used on open days/rescue days etc. get one with at least 2 sockets qnd more output than you need for the sound system, ie able to run a decent core drill or chop saw, also when you own a gennie you suddenly get new friends appear out of the woodwork !!

Ok thanks chaps. Sounds like a pretty novel and worthwhile thing to own regardless.

Can you link me to anything half reasonable that's at the cheaper end of the market?

poohfix ones are ok i bought a 3kw sdmo 4 years back, still trogging along ok

Suitcase genny, had mine for a couple of years now, powers Crate valve amp with no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not remotely plumbing realted question but you guys tend to know most stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock