Discuss Oftec logo in JPEG? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone got the oftec registered technician logo in JPEG form?

I have tried to download it off there website but it is not in JPEG form, so I spoke to oftec and they said do this and that which I've done but the picture is only good when it's tiny, if I try to enlarge it it goes all blurry which doesn't look good!

If it's .png or .bmp or any other recognised format - open it up in microsoft paint, then choose 'save as' and select jpg from the drop down options.
Voila :)

Last edited:
Or have this one.
Bingo :)
OFTEC_Registered_Technician.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oftec logo in JPEG? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
Help. I am trying to sell my house and just discovered from local searches that my plumber - who WAS Oftec registered when he installed the...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock