Search the forum,

Discuss oftec logo on name headers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Hi just a thought but could you do an oftec registered logo alongside peoples names in the same way we have gas safe registered. Also hetas would offer those asking questions the knowledge they are dealing with someone would should have an idea about what they are saying. Oftec and hetas are trade organisations as well but only because those systems don't kill as many people, because less people use solid fuel and oil are they regarded as lower cast organisations by the government and public. Case in hand an oftec engineer can't cut off someones boiler if its lethal as they have no rights in the law to do so, still kills as well as a gas boiler leaking fumes!!!!!!!! Back to my original point logo us up alongside gas safe reg to let others know we might know!:smile:

not as easy to check unless we scan and forward our registration cards!

Can be checked on oftec website, I know my details are on there cos I've seen them.

Aye, I had to go into the company notification side to list them out, but can't print the screen to be able to drop it into a post.

you can always base your indoctrination question on the last oftec mag/email news letter or oftec price list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

then the person asking has to be oftec and have the mag/newsletter to hand

much the same as doing the gas safe proof having to hunt for my password and find my name/number.

Took a photo of me card and tried to load the piccie, back to the drawing board :)

it would be a good idea, but unlike gas other fuels don't just have one scheme. Maybe in a few years??

it would be a good idea, but unlike gas other fuels don't just have one scheme. Maybe in a few years??

I may be daft but the only oil registration scheme that the government supports I know of is oftec and likewise for hetas, but I do know the sparkies have many choices. I presume redsaw is gas only then?

I don't think my lack of being able to post a picture of my oftec card cause for not going for this. Unless we perceive oil as less important or we think the forum should be gas only?

I don't think my lack of being able to post a picture of my oftec card cause for not going for this. Unless we perceive oil as less important or we think the forum should be gas only?

with u there old son. oil and solid fuel have as muchas a future as gas and need to be seen to be so

I'm Oftec too! And apparently I'm one of a handful of guys in the uk with the commercial ticket! So there too!

How about checking the websites of those who are registered?

Most people include logos of the schemes they are registered with.

another could be the Renewable Energy Installers academy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354920990.264382.jpg
There you go lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oftec logo on name headers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock