Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Us mods and admin have to refrain during normal times but we can give as good as we get trust me

Oh how I love those sexy big Jocks.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep am opening it up now , as some are going out tonight so will miss out , fill ya boots boys

Where's the jolly jockstrap system3 when ya need someone to wind up? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Where's the jolly jockstrap system3 when ya need someone to wind up? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Probably outside the town hall with his bill board front reads the world ends Friday , even though its Saturday back reads vote yes to same sex marriage

Feck off ya wee sassenach muppet with weed for a brain. I'm off out for the night so wont be here. Shame I'd have slaughtered you plebs.

Luv ya all. Have a good time.

Feck off ya wee sassenach muppet with weed for a brain. I'm off out for the night so wont be here. Shame I'd have slaughtered you plebs.

Luv ya all. Have a good time.
Oi ya skirt wearing tosser, cancel ya party ya gay bashinn puffta

and we know u are not going out, you are just goin to your new showroom to sit in the corner an play with yer sel

Don't forget to start abusing the flat cap and Wippet brigade.

This going to get messy isnt it. I'm a little scared.

This going to get messy isnt it. I'm a little scared.

Its going to be funny I think. My aim is to make somebody cry :)

im out till about half 11 tonight I think so hopefully its still going now. I'm going to try and make AP quit his new job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock