Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean. No one sees it, you e just showed it on line. It'll be on fb in a minute

I agree to a point. But I think as long as the bad tattoo is hidden then I think it's ok. No one sees mine as its on my bum. My two upper arm half sleeves are on show all the time and there really good to be honest. Never had any complaints.

In turkey a few years back. Some fella came back from the town and came to the bar telling people him and his missus got matching tatoos, turns out it was this.... Oh how I laughed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 36
In turkey a few years back. Some fella came back from the town and came to the bar telling people him and his missus got matching tatoos, turns out it was this.... Oh how I laughed

When you say some fella, you mean you don't you. And when you say missus you mean your boyfriend dont you.
Feel free to be yourself. Your amongst friends. You can tell us the truth mate. Just keep quite when system3 is about as he will probably lynch you ;-)

what made you have a mike tattoo ?

Ive got a few tattoos and always wanted a silly one. I was off work for three weeks a while back between contracts and just decided to do it. Hurt like hell and took forever but it was worth it. It comes out a lot when I've had a few though ;-)

Ive got a few tattoos and always wanted a silly one. I was off work for three weeks a while back between contracts and just decided to do it. Hurt like hell and took forever but it was worth it. It comes out a lot when I've had a few though ;-)
a good icebreaker at parties :)

I heard Colin has this tattoo on is backside (ironically)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 38
I don't believe this. Just opened a beer stood in kitchen and the dog cocked his leg and pi ss ed on me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe this. Just opened a beer stood in kitchen and the dog cocked his leg and pi ss ed on me

When mans best friend decides he doesn't like you, then its probably about time to admit defeat and realise your a nob ;-)

a good icebreaker at parties :)

It ain't half. But no good when your in a bar talking to women. But I find this massive watch helps. Great conversation starter to be honest. Cost a fortune, but it was a treat to myself with my tax return

image.jpg

It ain't half. But no good when your in a bar talking to women. But I find this massive watch helps. Great conversation starter to be honest. Cost a fortune, but it was a treat to myself with my tax return

View attachment 9720

theres a old saying the smaller the watch the bigger the **** , the bigger the clock the smaller the ****

Thats just someone wifey said to you when she got you a rubbish watch for Xmas one year.

i heard when you and your lass go togther and you first took your pants off , she pointed and laughed and asked who you going to satisfy with that ? and all you replied was MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop the private messages zeb. For the last time im not sending you pics of my dog

clearly you only aspire to chavvy women if that impresses them

Having been in a relationship for 7 years and it finishing this time last year, I'm not in no rush to be "a couple" again. So ladies of little virtue are fine by me for the time being.

i heard when you and your lass go togther and you first took your pants off , she pointed and laughed and asked who you going to satisfy with that ? and all you replied was MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Says the man who has to make up for his tiny manhood with 7k engagement rings. I think you'll find that's called bribery lee ;-)

Probably outside the town hall with his bill board front reads the world ends Friday , even though its Saturday back reads vote yes to same sex marriage
followed by half price bathroom fits in the new year !

View attachment 9720

**** me did that fall off the town hall, still I suppose breitlings, rolex and omegas are just far to common. Do you get your apprentice to strap it on !! (the watch that is)

**** me did that fall off the town hall, still I suppose breitlings, rolex and omegas are just far to common. Do you get your apprentice to strap it on !! (the watch that is)

I'd love a breitling. I've got a silver Rolex though. Only comes out at weddings etc, or any time I have to wear a suit. It's small and understated and I like it.

Ive got a cheap watch or work though. It's a breo. You should check them out. They are only a tenner and made of rubber. There sweet for work. I probably get through 2 a year but at the price they are its ok.

I'd love a breitling. I've got a silver Rolex though. Only comes out at weddings etc, or any time I have to wear a suit. It's small and understated and I like it.

Ive got a cheap watch or work though. It's a breo. You should check them out. They are only a tenner and made of rubber. There sweet for work. I probably get through 2 a year but at the price they are its ok.

Got a tag for non overall days, and a g shock for work. Lasted three years so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back