Discuss Outdoor Temperature Sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ian8171

Hi

im looking for some advice on how i can bypass the outdoor temperature sensor on the house hold heating system.

Cheers

vaillant boiler by any chance?

and think he means weather compensation

From what Bellway told me the outdoor sensor controls the heating system. If the outdoor temperature is above the set point the heating won't come on. The boiler is a ideal logic 15

Thanks for your help

From what Bellway told me the outdoor sensor controls the heating system. If the outdoor temperature is above the set point the heating won't come on. The boiler is a ideal logic 15

Thanks for your help

you cant as you would need to take the case off and you need to be gas safe to do that best to get a heating eng in to sort it

Have you tried this its from the boiler instructions
Basically you use the boiler thermostat to increase the heating temperature against the outside air. Once set up it will work & it will save you money.

When the Weather Compensation option is fitted to the system then the CH Temperature Control (A) becomes a method of controlling room temperature. Turn the knob clockwise to increase room temperature and anti-clockwise to decrease room temperature. Once the desired setting has been achieved, leave the knob in this position and the system will automatically achieve the desired room temperature for all outside weather conditions.

Have you tried this its from the boiler instructions
Basically you use the boiler thermostat to increase the heating temperature against the outside air. Once set up it will work & it will save you money.

When the Weather Compensation option is fitted to the system then the CH Temperature Control (A) becomes a method of controlling room temperature. Turn the knob clockwise to increase room temperature and anti-clockwise to decrease room temperature. Once the desired setting has been achieved, leave the knob in this position and the system will automatically achieve the desired room temperature for all outside weather conditions.

what about women/wife setting? (max heat all the time) :D

I control mine, is yours on the loose ?

The heating here only went to auto this week.

:D i think you will find, you think you control her but its the other way round and been on for about month and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outdoor Temperature Sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Worcester Bosch GB162 100kw boiler in a residential block for the communal heating serving 12 flats. We currently...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock