Discuss Outside mains water isolator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a strange looking mains water isolator side my shop. I need to turn it off. Can someone shed some light on which tool I will require to do this.

Attachments

• IMG_20170311_115828.jpg
    IMG_20170311_115828.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 34
Looks like a connection for a meter not a stop tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outside mains water isolator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Back