Discuss Overflowing urinal cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet cock is adjustable ..although under regs you are supposed to fit water saving device I.e cistermiser to save water...although a complete overhaul would not go a miss ....auto syphon sized according to size of cistern and amount of urinal's known as range of ...1 ..2..3.etc...regards Turnpin:smile5:

if itis filling as fast as its emptying it will constantly flush if it flushes and stops but still drips water must be passing into the syphon tube

Fit a timer for the syphon that what we had to do the other day in a school

Fit a timer for the syphon that what we had to do the other day in a school

doesnt make sense mate if you fit a timer to the syphon you would over flow the bowl

but if you mean fit a solenoid and timer to the mains would make more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflowing urinal cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm trying to install a rimless toilet and I just cannot get the flush to function as it should. Here's a video of what's going on -...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock