Search the forum,

Discuss payment in kind - todays bargain! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

didn't want to accept a cheque today, was only for 30 quid, bloke says i know! i've got some plumbing gear that someone left a while ago will you take 20 quid and this???

5939934369_94f8512ea9_m.jpg

3 brass compression elbows
4 comp equal tees
2 - 22x22x15 tees
1 comp tap connector
1 comp tank connector
1 doc
7 isolation valves
2 doc rad valves
2 posh washing machine valves
6 copper olives

11 solder ring elbows
6 tees
12 straights
2 reducers
80 15 mm pipe clips

1 pot of fry's flux

it worked out in my favour and the bloke was happy to get rid...

Comp fittings are priceless at times the amount of times gone into ven and need one and dont have ,,,,happy days

when i first seen the name of the thread i thought......hmmmmmmm this guy has got something dirty lol then when i read further and seen the word "bloke" I got a bit scared, thankfully you only got a bunch of plumbing fittings so your ok :) lol just kidding nice one good wee bargain there.

i once got a little ideal low water content boiler in return for fitting a washing machine brand new in box couldnt belive my luck

good deal, i have serviced a boiler or two for food and beer, one combi in a local curry house. I got my monies worth, i was sick after tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to payment in kind - todays bargain! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, Having a bit of a garage clearout and am selling the following either a job lot or seperate: Flue 1 x multifit horizontal flue including...
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
S
This post should be read in conjunction with my previous thread “so you want to be a plumber” I’ve now been in this industry for about 7 months...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock