Search the forum,

Discuss Pham News in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uug197h

If you work in the plumbing, heating, ventilation or air conditioning trade and would like to be kept informed about all the latest product development, legislation and industry news, then register NOW for your FREE monthly copy of PLUMBING, HEATING & AIR MOVEMENT NEWS (PHAM News).

Plumbing, Heating and Air Movement News - Pham News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pham News in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Plumbing News | Plumbing Articles - Plumbers News and Articles for Professional and DIY Plumbers Alike We thought we'd start getting involved in being a general plumbing news outlet for the plumbing industry. The above is our old Sponsors News and Offers forum, converted into an articles...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
I'm getting so sick of the media and tories plugging ashp's like they are the solution to all our heating needs. Latest news today, £5k grant towards the cost of replacing a gas boiler with an ashp. What a joke. Every ashp system I've worked on and installed runs the heating at 40 degrees...
Replies
Views
Industrial Plumbing Advice, News, Videos and Blogs Welcome to the new Industrial Plumbing Advice, News, Videos and Blogs forum on PlumbersForums.net. The international plumbing advice website. If you'd like to contribute to this area of the website, then feel free to register for free, and...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock