Discuss Plans for the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
been shelving out my new van, nearly finished, after that i need to change the front brake discs on my car

been shelving out my new van, nearly finished, after that i need to change the front brake discs on my car

Snap. Apart from the brakes. Amazing how a new van don't look new when you
put your kit in. Where'd all that space go???

Well I've not long been back from a walk and just about to head off to Ardingly for an agility competition.

Watching World Superbikes from Monza. Great first race. Huddersfields Tom Sykes in 2nd. Second race later this aft. Went to Monza in 1996 to watch Damon Hill in Formula 1 .Never seen so many people in one place. In England you might get some people taking small steps to stand on or an upturned bucket but the Italians were building full on tree houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plans for the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I have managed to set our Drayton LP522 CH M to F, using 2 of the 3 ON/OFF settings. But when trying to set the weekend times, the timer won't...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock