Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plinth heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oddy04

Hi can anyone help? We have a kitchen which is really cold:

It has a concrete roof
it has a ceramic tiled floor
it has granite worktops and splash backs
it is 25m3

We want to have a hydronic plinth heater can you advise us of what size we need and should we buy Myson or Smiths we'd like it to have a front grill in stainless or brushed chrome?

Thanks

I have a Myson for my kitchen last year and it suits me just fine... i got it fairly cheap from discounted heatin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plinth heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please could you advise on how to turn OFF my Tempest boiler? It is on all the time. If i switch off the switches in the boiler cupboard, the...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock