Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plinth Heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loughtonlion

Hi. Fitting a new kitchen and am going to install hydronic plinth heaters. Anyone got any advice on which make to use and where to get the best price? Smiths seem to be recommended, but expensive. I plan on fitting two to the 30 cubic metre kitchen, one dual electric/hydronic.
Many thanks, Steve.

Hi. Fitting a new kitchen and am going to install hydronic plinth heaters. Anyone got any advice on which make to use and where to get the best price? Smiths seem to be recommended, but expensive. I plan on fitting two to the 30 cubic metre kitchen, one dual electric/hydronic.
Many thanks, Steve.
I fitted a Smiths plinth heater in my kitchen 4 years ago. It's a little bit noisy but very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plinth Heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
E
Good evening everyone :), I’ve recently moved into a new flat that is completely electric (It’s got a dual immersion heater) and just had a...
Replies
Views
M
We are moving and want to convert the house over to fully electric and later possibly some solar panels. The house currently has warm air heating...
Replies
Views
Martin Sylvester
M
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock