Discuss Plumbers Mate or Plumbers Gold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

What would you advise the best method of sealing bathroom sink waste trap.

Plumbers Mate or some Plumbers Gold?

Cheers.

Plumbers mate but use a 11/4 plastic washer

I use these when I do them
5150A617-3A2D-4AC4-9F46-7D6431793091.png

These fellas... Arctic Products Poly Sink Waste Washers 1¼ - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/arctic-products-poly-sink-waste-washers-1-5-pack/9025J?tc=ST2

yes look like the ones I use from my local stockist
[automerge]1605185172[/automerge]

Attachments

• 317985F7-DFDE-41BF-A5AD-4D097971BB3A.jpeg
    317985F7-DFDE-41BF-A5AD-4D097971BB3A.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Plumbers Mate or Plumbers Gold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I've attempted to replace the waste plug but couldn't get the nut undone but not the sink is leaking at the waste pipe connection. I've unscrewed...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock