Discuss Portfolio template for gas exams and gas safe register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello all.

Just wondered if anyone has a good template so i can log my gas experience with a view to sitting my exams and then applying to the gas safe register?

Thanks very much

Dan :)

i think it's better to register with a training provider and use their portfolio. each training centre uses their own and probably won't accept an outside one imho.

you will need to complete your portfolio with a training provider before you do your ACS exams with them, so better to sort where you will do the exams with then ask them what they use and ask for a blank template to start recordig your work as this will save you doing everything twice

Hello all.

Just wondered if anyone has a good template so i can log my gas experience with a view to sitting my exams and then applying to the gas safe register?

Thanks very much

Dan :)

are you a time served plumber? the reason i ask is that depending on your actual qualifications as oppossed to your experience this will determine what route you need to take to get your ACS

I'm in college and everything but kind of fast tracking my quals at the same time...

thanks RedSaw for that template i'll check it out now

might come down to asking lecturers but i'll certainly check this one out...Ta

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portfolio template for gas exams and gas safe register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock