Discuss Potterton ep 2002 twin channel programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Has this programmer got a standard back plate. Customer just sent me details was going to pick up programmer on way there as it's miles from merchants

you decide :D

DSCF5456_zps2e674ef1.jpg

DSCF5457_zps9e79c7f0.jpg

No then not standard interchangeable plate. Cheers mate looks like a bit of wiring to do. What's the a b c d for

Last edited by a moderator:
Potter ton EP2 is the direct replacement so should just click on

No then not standard interchangeable plate. Cheers mate looks like a bit of wiring to do

tbh its nealy there chock block wires in b together same with c (hope theres space behind :) )

and then just follow back of old prog

Changed one 2 weeks ago, just get a standard twin channel, a 10 way box and wire it as normal
Had I known about the direct replacement though,I would have gone down that route as the airing cupboard was kin awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton ep 2002 twin channel programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock