Discuss potterton main flue elbows x2 87 degree in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
the ones that come straight off the boiler, i have two of these

£15 each plus post or collect

also have vaillant plume extentions x2 1 black 1 white, make us an offer

based in southgate north london

07939884734 774EF8C1-B718-4642-B479-9ECC00FFCB47_zpsyzo1hb1w.jpg

tell u what give me your wife for half an hour and you can have them for a fiver.....

You have my wife for half an hour and you will be paying me to take her back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton main flue elbows x2 87 degree in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can I jump in here rather than starting a new thread about the same thing? We were about to start getting quotes for a new combi (just moved into...
Replies
Views
I have just had a quote to replace a boiler and some parts of it make no sense at all, I wonder if anyone can offer advice. Basically the items...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
S
please PM your offer for the lot & contact details if interested based in london delivery/collection MAPRESS COPPER 14 X 54mm MALE IRON...
Replies
Views
U
I have 11 year old Potterton Flowsure+ oil fired boiler with on board hot water storage. It has needed topping up about every 3 to 4 days. Found...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back