Discuss Potterton netaheat not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchy01

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi chaps. I have a customer with an old netaheat that not firing. When there's a demand fan starts, pilot light but no main burner. It was cycling recently so I have replaced the pcb as I know they are notorious for that and all was fine For a few weeks, now I have a recall X for this. Im guessing it might be the gas valve but wanted to know if any of you have any advice What else to check when I go back?

Thanks in advance.

Are you gsr, pm one of the mods with your number. We can't give gas advise on open forum. (aparantly)

Last edited:
As above

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424977646245.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424977646245.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 36
Thanks Leo and Phil. Actually no need as just got back. Genuine recall as there was a loose connection on pcb. Sorted and only out the house 45 minutes. That's what we like! I willget in touch with the mods though to get on the 'inside'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton netaheat not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock