Currently reading:
Potterton profile Netaheat 50

Discuss Potterton profile Netaheat 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
Had circulation problems got water fine heating cold some Luke warm had been powerflushed now boilers not coming on at all no flame nothing anyone had this issue? Sealed system megaflow

How Old is the Potterton Profile Netaheat 50 ??? -Heat Only-Sealed System??

First thing I do is link out the controls and take it from there.

Got a pilot flame so can't be pcb

How can't it be the PCB , is the pump not running either, is everything not wired off the small PCB
Is the pilot not manual as not electronic ignition.

I'm not saying it's the PCB, I was just querying last message. Take a test meter and trace where power is and isn't and eliminate as you go, like Graham said about linking out, you'll find that what ever needs linked out needs fix I ng lol

Pressure switch connected??. Is fan ruining?. Manual or automatic sparking..
Room stat. Tank stat turned right up.
Programmer on advanced h/w & c/h
And "NO PRESTO "

if hw fires boiler it must be external ive had similar and some **** had opened the balancing valve on the cylinder wide open

if hw fires boiler it must be external ive had similar and some **** had opened the balancing valve on the cylinder wide open
Steve please widen me over the balance valve please please.
If it's external on cylinder!
Do you mean the bypass valve ??
I'm going to read this thread from the start.
Cheers..

Is this the system boiler with gravity and pump selection switch just by the input test point??
And cast iron burner??
Software I'll leave you be and hoping you get to the point of the issues.
Got 240v across t2-t6

balancing valve is usually a gate valve or lockshield on the return from the cylinder also check bypass isnt open full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton profile Netaheat 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock