Discuss Potterton profile Netaheat 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
Had circulation problems got water fine heating cold some Luke warm had been powerflushed now boilers not coming on at all no flame nothing anyone had this issue? Sealed system megaflow

How Old is the Potterton Profile Netaheat 50 ??? -Heat Only-Sealed System??

First thing I do is link out the controls and take it from there.

Got a pilot flame so can't be pcb

How can't it be the PCB , is the pump not running either, is everything not wired off the small PCB
Is the pilot not manual as not electronic ignition.

I'm not saying it's the PCB, I was just querying last message. Take a test meter and trace where power is and isn't and eliminate as you go, like Graham said about linking out, you'll find that what ever needs linked out needs fix I ng lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton profile Netaheat 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old)...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock