Discuss Potterton Promax HE24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allan.warics

Hi I have got a loss of water pressure, I have replaced the PRV about 8 weeks ago as PRV was definitely letting by, but problem is now back, There are no signs of leaks. Is it the expansion vessel?

:welcome: to the forum Allan :)

Is your prv letting by again? What are you re-pressuiring the system too? Does the pressure rise quickly to 3bar when you turn your heating on? how long does it take for the pressure to drop? A few questions that, if you can answer, should hel us better help you :)

Prv does not appear to be letting by. I am repressurising to 1.25b and it takes about 10hrs to drop.
Pressure drops back when boiler 1st strickes up and then rises quickly. Thanks

pressure rising quickly is a good sign that the EV has lost its charge. Pressure loss is still loosing water but it may be a tiny amount to be honest. Get the EV re-charged then see how long it takes for the pressure to go down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Promax HE24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Back