Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton Promax HE24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allan.warics

Hi I have got a loss of water pressure, I have replaced the PRV about 8 weeks ago as PRV was definitely letting by, but problem is now back, There are no signs of leaks. Is it the expansion vessel?

:welcome: to the forum Allan :)

Is your prv letting by again? What are you re-pressuiring the system too? Does the pressure rise quickly to 3bar when you turn your heating on? how long does it take for the pressure to drop? A few questions that, if you can answer, should hel us better help you :)

Prv does not appear to be letting by. I am repressurising to 1.25b and it takes about 10hrs to drop.
Pressure drops back when boiler 1st strickes up and then rises quickly. Thanks

pressure rising quickly is a good sign that the EV has lost its charge. Pressure loss is still loosing water but it may be a tiny amount to be honest. Get the EV re-charged then see how long it takes for the pressure to go down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Promax HE24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock