Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Hi all, I'm after a machine, anyone selling one? Or advice on buying one? Not sure I can afford to fork out nearly £1000 for a new one.

Start by making your own with submersible,( grundfos KP or similar). 19mm hoses with adapters etc.
Both pump and hoses will still have their uses if you later decide to buy," off shelve", and experience gained will lead to informed choice.

just hire one and charge it to the customer, like you would if you owned your own pump

williams do one a lot cheaper than that
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/calflush-powerflushing-unit-5560.html"]Calflush Powerflushing Unit | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
williams do one a lot cheaper than that
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/calflush-powerflushing-unit-5560.html"]Calflush Powerflushing Unit | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Just trying to log in to check prices but can't remember my password.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to log in to check prices but can't remember my password.

Hi Dave

If you PM me the email address that you used to register, I can force a password reset for you.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock