Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Powermax 155 replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren bastin

Gas Engineer
Hi, I am quoting to replace a powermax for a vaillant 428 and megaflo and it comes out a bit pricey. A combi however big will not do. Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative system, the main criteria is plenty of hot water to multiple outlets. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for replying , is the viessman 222 a similar product to the Valliant 937 ie a combi with a small store , or is it a combined boiler and thermal store with mains cold and a blending valve, how does it work and what sort of water delivery ?

I've replaced a Worcester highflow 440 with a Viessman 222 and it work well. Also easy to install. Speak to both Viessmann and Vaillant technical help desk and they'll give you all the info you require with the new install.

Regards Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powermax 155 replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I have a very old Powermax 155 boiler which is 20 years old. A couple of years ago, I had a problem with the burner switch...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
J
I can't get a consensus on this from four plumbers that have visited. We've been using the system with no prpblems for 7 years - but the cylinder...
Replies
Views
I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock