Discuss profitable business other than plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi do any of you guys make money doing anything other than plumbing/heating? and if you could make enough/same money would you leave plumbing behind?

I play in a band on weekends mainly covers .. get a few quid doing it but nothing to quit work for ha

anyone care to share?

Sometimes I do wonder if the stress and aggravation is worth the (half-decent) money. I know a few people who do much less work with much less stress for a lot more money and who are, being frank, not as intelligent or hard-working as I am.

But that's life, is it not?

As long as you make enough, and are happy, then there's that.

Im pondering buying a coffee van.
Me and her have been discussing her down time lol

Im pondering buying a coffee van.
Me and her have been discussing her down time lol
Not as easy money as you may think.
Long hours
Early starts
Food spoilage
Lots of cleaning
Public liability insurance
And very importantly, business protection insurance (the kind paid weekly in cash)

I personally wouldn't worry about BPI lol.
Other costs are small compared to what we fork out for.
Just the location is vital

Surely chimney sweeps are the money earners. 40 quid for a 15 minutes sweep. Minimal tools, potential for fitting liners stoves etc.

My bird wants to invest in a chip shop ,
as already said i know some right lazy plebs who do not a lot for a lot of money ironic how one of them is an architect he really thinks he's hard done by

Last edited:
My brother in law plays in a band called "Huge" they play most Saturday's . Gets £250. Wish I could play more than a triangle or tambourine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to profitable business other than plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back