Discuss profitable business other than plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbing with benefits is definitely the way forward. Its a tough world out there and offering a personal service is what the customers want

How about combining plumbing with being a fireman. Plenty of time for sleep during shifts with the fire brigade so there's loads of time to do some plumbing when not on shift or on days off.
Great pay too so plenty of scope to undercut full time plumbers. Job's a goodun ! I'm amazed nobody has thought of it before...Oh, they have :(

How about combining plumbing with being a fireman. Plenty of time for sleep during shifts with the fire brigade so there's loads of time to do some plumbing when not on shift or on days off.
Great pay too so plenty of scope to undercut full time plumbers. Job's a goodun ! I'm amazed nobody has thought of it before...Oh, they have :(

My Brother is a full time fireman, good pay / pension 3-4 days a week off most of them at his station are doing other jobs on the side, cash in hand ! all tax free,

https://www.************/samuelsparkesmusic is the band its more my brother sams solo project. Just come off tour with ocean colour scene and we all going round the country with weller soon cant wait. Mod/soul kind of music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to profitable business other than plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock