Search the forum,

Discuss Protecting pipes in wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi Everyone,

i am am looking for a metal plate to protect pipes chased into wall. Looking for something similar to what sparky use over there wires but I need something about 150mm wide. Any one know best place to get something like this?

Thanks

just get an 8*4 sheet of 20 gauge and cut it to what ever you want

hi Everyone,

i am am looking for a metal plate to protect pipes chased into wall. Looking for something similar to what sparky use over there wires but I need something about 150mm wide. Any one know best place to get something like this?

Thanks

Just as a matter of interest what are to looking to protect the pipes from ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Protecting pipes in wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m fitting a small basin on a floating countertop (30x40cm) and will be chasing the internal clinker block wall to around 100mm wide to accept a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock