Discuss pump advice for a gravity fed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric2013. All the taps I like only seem to be compatible with high pressure systems (not gravity fed) so if I put a pump in this will give the high pressure I need - will it? Surely a pump is the best way to go? I'm very open to advice as I'm a novice. Thank you

Personally I would keep looking for taps, not sure the noise of a pump will be to your liking.

PS. I am sick to death of the sound of mine.

itcanbesoeasy. Thank you for your clear advice. I think I'll go down this route.

Two pumps. One for hot and one for cold. If you try using a twin impellor the seals will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pump advice for a gravity fed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a combi boiler for hot water and heating but have 2 showers in the house. Obviously low water pressure if both showers are used at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m replacing my old Honeywell Smartfit system on a oil fired gravity-fed system in a bungalow. I’ve read conflicting advice on gravity fed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock