Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pumping over? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think it means?

In what context do you see it?

And I'm not being funny, I usually make my apprentices think and answer their own questions.

Its, pumping too much?
To where though?
I don,t get it sorry?
IT is only easy, when you know the answer?:tounge_smile:

OK croppie, I don,t know the answer?
So what is pumpin over?:sorcerer:

OK croppie, I don,t know the answer?
So what is pumpin over?:sorcerer:

Hi Learnplum.

What research have you already done? Like Croppie, I reckon its best if apprentices work stuff out. So I googled "pumping over" and found that all sorts of interesting information was available.

Perhaps you might do the same? Come back and let us know what you think, and we will correct it if necessary.

Its, pumping too much?
To where though?
I don,t get it sorry?
IT is only easy, when you know the answer?:tounge_smile:

To where...... You're starting to think of possibilities.

There are two main types of wet heating system. (Not wiring plans).

What are they?

Think of the expansion.

To where...... You're starting to think of possibilities.

There are two main types of wet heating system. (Not wiring plans).

What are they?

Think of the expansion.

I know, I know, I've seen it.

I was in a Dark place when I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pumping over? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock