Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Push Fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bathroom fittin

Does anyone use push fit to install kitchen or bathroom sinks.
Would it be better to use copper and solder for a longer lasting protection.

use both - both have there plus points speedfit a lot quicker and easier install.

copper - fittings cheaper and a more proffesional finish.

either way depends how ive quoted and how long i have to do the job.

thanks [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/members/q-plumb.html"]q-plumb[/DLMURL]

does that mean copper will last longer than push

Last edited by a moderator:
Think we can safely say copper will last longer and be safer than push fit

imho

Copper for new fits. Plastic is sometimes easier when changing sinks etc without replacing the units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Push Fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone advise how the copper push fit connectors work? Is it a matter of just pushing in the pipe until it goes in as far as it can and...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock