Discuss Pushfit connections under low pressuee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Fitting was totally fine - we even tested repushing it and fitting a new grabber and turning on the water again and it held until we could get a proper replacement part. It was all assembled correctly. No damage to pipe at all. The pipe had just worked loose
So there were scratches on the pipe that evidenced the working loose as the grab ring had progressively moved up the pipe?

754D99D1-F82A-4074-B4BF-B50A767DC9F2.jpeg
My apologies gents and thanks for the continued help! It seems there is a mix of components in use and I had assumed they were all the same brand but the one that failed looks like this. Sorry for confusing matters but this was the one we were able to reuse temporarily by just pushing back into place and refitting the grab ring.

secondary hot water flow when we fit is in 22mmcopper then T d off in 15mm for 1mtr before going to (plastic which ever is your go to) to taps at the end of the run reduced down to 15mm copper to rtn.
to tank.

All I know is this, as someone who hates pushfit but does use the occasional Hep, that picture is Polyplumb and the one with the majority of blow offs as the collar seems to unwind itself.

Reply to Pushfit connections under low pressuee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock