Discuss Pushfit connections under low pressuee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Sorry for the delay. You were asking for the pipe - here it is just after the incident - labelled poly pipe.

Attachments

• B502BAD0-C15E-4A8D-98FB-A97F2D2ABF9E.jpeg
    B502BAD0-C15E-4A8D-98FB-A97F2D2ABF9E.jpeg
    464.9 KB · Views: 16

Reply to Pushfit connections under low pressuee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock