Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Question about dfe fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
post it in the gas safe forum, sumone will get back to you with their Honest Opinion about this one.. or if your in a rush, pull out the egs or viper and read it up 39m!! room volume Nice!!.

what does the MI say? no vent calculations to make. needs min 100cm2

fit to manufactures instructions, your gas safe engineer will make sure the ventilation is correct.

question about fire ventilation for a certain room size....... one can only guess the answers were not to helpful? possibly because the suggestion of speaking to a gas safe register engineer LOL

You can get apps now to download onto your phones which do ventilation,gas rates,combustion,rad sizing etc etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question about dfe fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
when I removed the back coal saver I can now see the mental back boiler. I could not see the back boiler when I put the coal saver in place last...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock