Discuss Question for current or previous owners of Fiat Scudo 96-06 van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Tape got stuck in deck. Managed to break it trying to get it out.

So anyone who upgraded their stereo can you recommend one that will work with what I remember hearing is not the most standard wiring set up? Remeber reading stereos can lose all their settings every time you turn van off or something like that.

Nothing too fancy. A link would be great.

Thanks.

I changed my radio to a JVC in my peugeot expert which is the same van kept losing settings every time i turned off the ignition, what i did was swap the the two pink wires around ones permanent live ones switched live works perfectly now:icon14:

In a Golf you have to swop the Red & Yellow to maintain the radio settings.

Easy enough to check your wires with a multimeter.

I changed my radio to a JVC in my peugeot expert which is the same van kept losing settings every time i turned off the ignition, what i did was swap the the two pink wires around ones permanent live ones switched live works perfectly now:icon14:

was that a 96-06 model?

I've got an expert 05 so same van pretty much. I put an alpine with blue tooth and hands free on it. It only cost about ÂŁ100 from halfords (was on offer) only problem is no cd but all my music is on my phone. Fairly straight forward but 2 wires need swapping around.

mine always use to lose setting aswell , worst van ever owned!!! 1.9 diesel non turbo!!! very heavy on fuel!!! you could sleep easily on the dashboard, door handles always breaking! slow as anything!! wouldn't start!! never ending list!! best thing I did was swap it for a connect!!!

i actually love how slow it is. when you can't go fast you are forced not to rush. i just pootle along in the left hand lane in my own little world while a bumper to bumper line of vehicles trying their damndest to reach 70 fight their way along in the right hand lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question for current or previous owners of Fiat Scudo 96-06 van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock