Discuss Quick question from Australia? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sumrandom

Does the plumbing world differ too much from UK to AUS?

Just couldn't find and Aus forum that's all.

Aus has far too high expectations and sets one to many standards for us poms

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, you can work over here, but we cant work over there!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, different rules apply to us north of the border moving over there to work. Maybe our higher stds are more recognised than those of you lot dawwn saawff :wink:

Gerry (GQuigley) would be the one to answer this as he is just recently back from a spell in Oz.

An Aus plumber worked on a site i was on and he found the work easy.
He was a top bloke and had me in fits of laughter most days!

Thanks for your replies :)

It's 6:27am here, so back to bed for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick question from Australia? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock