Discuss Quooker...is 110 degree water really ok? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Doesn’t the quooker have the constant drip relief to the drain, to relieve the pressure some what? If so would that get WRAS approval due to water wastage?

I don’t know, just guessing.... I do a lot of that;)

I actually have severe doubts about quooker and it’s probably cheaper imitations available soon on eBay. Some kid is qoing to get badly burnt at some point it’s obvious. I looked at the fail safe and guess what ..you can all examine the specification and make your own judgement , I would not fit it under any circumstances no matter what it’s like throwing hot coals for puppies to chew on . Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Quooker website: 'The water is delivered in a fine aerated spray rather than a solid jet, ensuring that you are able to move your hands to safety in time.'

Maybe, but I can't find a video anywhere of someone doing that.

Got one to fit so will post a few pictures at a later date cheers kop

Screenshot_20181026-060959_Chrome.jpg

Reply to Quooker...is 110 degree water really ok? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock