Discuss Racking Vivaro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanke

Hi all
I need to rack my Vivaro but can't settle on layout. I have twin sliding doors so can't work out whether to have a rack across the bulkhead between doors & then one either side above wheel arches Or. One rack facing drivers sliding door ( power tools etc) then one either side above arches
any suggestions gratefully received as fed up humping things around

Full to the brim? What u get 25 mpg ?

No idea I've never done it, got this now anyway but not had a chance still to sort 100%

398b16fd9d510338dd64a0f25f14f503.jpg

Hi leethegasman
that looks good. I have recently bought some boxes from homebase & already use the Stanley organisers so all good. Do you do that drawing just for me ?

Sometimes pictures say a thousand words.
We get are euro boxes from a company called plastor there website is www.plastor.co.uk
Screwfix do the same boxes but they are more expensive and only do three sizes.plastor have a bigger selection of sizes.
Keeps every thing organised and to hand.
Also the dewalt toolboxes are good as well and come in three sizes.for power tools etc.

Me? Think it was from a utilities van so possibly, £250 from the bay better and more professional looking than ply IMHO.

Had a sort out this afternoon. Moved loads of things round & have sorted a layout. Next weekend to build racking hopefully. Thanks for all the suggestions

Had a sort out this afternoon. Moved loads of things round & have sorted a layout. Next weekend to build racking hopefully. Thanks for all the suggestions

Let us know what you end up doing may give us some ideas as I have just got another van to re rack out due to some plonker smashing his car in to mine and being a total loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Racking Vivaro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock