Discuss Radiator sizes?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys been asked to quote for supply and fit 5 rads.

They are old radiators coming out and the sizes seem a bit odd.

rad 1 - 965 wide x 750 high

rad 2 - 1190 wide x 600 high

rad 3 - 1405 x 750 high

rad 4 - 965 wide x 600 high

rad 5 - 1440 x 750 high

Need to get replacement rads as close to these sizes as possible, pretty confident i have measured them accurately but they seem like odd sizes (width anyway) Seems as though there is going to be a need for pipe work adjustment/ tail extensions.

They'll be imperial sizes so you will have to get as close as you can, then either adjust the pipes or use tail extensions.

Yeah they are imperial sizes.

You can get the extended rad tails that look like ordinary rad tails. Looks better than those chunky extension pieces.

Yeah they are imperial sizes.

You can get the extended rad tails that look like ordinary rad tails. Looks better than those chunky extension pieces.

The telescopic type that can be pulled out to the required length? I forgot about those, thanks.

Give yourself plenty of time and if it's feasible re pipe, it always looks better then extensions.

Always go a size smaller with the new rads, unless your going to move the pipe or pipes.

The telescopic type that can be pulled out to the required length? I forgot about those, thanks.

Not the extendable ones. I can't remember who makes them I think it might be peglernbut can't remember but just look like normal tails.

Hi guys been asked to quote for supply and fit 5 rads.

They are old radiators coming out and the sizes seem a bit odd.

rad 1 - 965 wide x 750 high

rad 2 - 1190 wide x 600 high

rad 3 - 1405 x 750 high

rad 4 - 965 wide x 600 high

rad 5 - 1440 x 750 high

Need to get replacement rads as close to these sizes as possible, pretty confident i have measured them accurately but they seem like odd sizes (width anyway) Seems as though there is going to be a need for pipe work adjustment/ tail extensions.

tell them they need underfloor

Yeah they are pegler if you google it it will bring them up. I can't work out how to do links on this iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator sizes?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Having now finished all the wiring, plastering, laying the floor and spending 6 solid weeks and many thousands of £££’s completely gutting and...
Replies
Views
Looking to upgrade a couple of rads in my house but wanted to get some advice on suitability. I have a glowworm bg330 31 kw conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I need your advice regarding that solution: Distance between two radiator pipes(valves not included) 1000mm,standart sizes of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I am currently renovating my house and it has come to the time to plaster the lounge. Therefore, I new to remove the old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock