Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator trouble.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChristopherDoir

All my rads are working at full tilt, except two. The radiator in the living room is next to the boiler (oil fueled) and has little heat. The other is in the main bedroom (directly above the living room, same side as the boiler). The rads in the rest of the house are fine. Should I consider getting them flushed? I have bleed the life out of them. Thanks in advance for your help..

If there's a trv on the rad check the pin is not stuck in as this is fairly common problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator trouble.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock