Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator Valve Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely having the boiler interlock (room thermostat & radiator without TRV) in the bathroom is somewhat silly. If room thermostat now placed elsewhere its not the interlock its supposed to be.

Surely having the boiler interlock (room thermostat & radiator without TRV) in the bathroom is somewhat silly. If room thermostat now placed elsewhere its not the interlock its supposed to be.

There's two

I always leave the bathroom without a trv due to towels and the main one with the stat

I would like to have a bathroom rad that isn’t controlled by a TRV and potentially overheat the room and sympathise wit Kian1810.

I had the thermostat wired in yesterday but it's not fixed to the wall, I currently have it on my coffee table. My boiler water and rad heat is set to 60 on both, is this ok? I have my thermostat set to 18 most of the day and just turn it off at night.

The TRV in my living room is set to 3, in my other rooms it's off (do I need to put it on the little ice setting?) and obviously in the bathroom, that is always on.

I had to turn off all the pre-set as I would prefer to manually control the heating, maybe in the future I will use the pre-sets.

It's a Danfoss TP5000SI.

It's down to personal setting now have a play and find what's right for you

What is the difference between the radiator heat setting on the boiler and the thermostat, is it the higher it is on the Boiler, the more it will cost in gas?

the one on the boiler will set how hot the pipes will get normally set to 60-65

the room stat will govern the room temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator Valve Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock