Discuss Radiators cool down after getting hot? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Nothing strange about it at all. Everything is working as it should. If you find the rooms cold turn up the valves.
Thank you! I will take it as normal then!
Just out of curiosity, you are a plumper, have you seen things like this before that all other room radiators keep warm/hot but just some rooms radiators cool down after getting hot itinially?

As Simon above.
I'm sorry my comments were not clear enough.
There is absolutely nothing strange about what you describe. The trv's are doing what they should.
It's physics/thermodynamics.
Don't worry - it's all working!
Thank you!
Yes, it works in terms once boiler starts & radiators get hot.
As this is first time I notice this kind of thing, therefore raised this question.

Basically, all other radiators keep warm as long as boiler in operation, but only those 3 will cool down.

Remove the trv head sorted they will stay hot aslong as the boiler is on

Remove the trv head sorted they will stay hot aslong as the boiler is on
Thank you!

Did you mean remove the head of TRV like attached photos, just take that part off & no need to bother the setting is level 5 or 3?

Attachments

• WechatIMG37.png
    WechatIMG37.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
Correct remove that eg unscrew the silver collar and it and the head will pop off

It’s easier to remove when on setting 5 but not a must

Reply to Radiators cool down after getting hot? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock