Discuss raindance showerhead support in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Phil....Thanks for your reply. Yes it's a Hansgrohe. The top and bottom 33mm of the slider bar are obviously detachable. There are 3 holes underneath the bottom one and it's difficult to see what's inside so I probed them all with a 3mm Allen key. I could insert this 13mm and with a bit of wiggling a further 15mm in the outer two. But when I tried turning the key it didn't seem to be moving the grub screw, just clicking every 60 degrees. A 4mm key won't fit in the hole and when I looked up the standard key sizes there doesn't seem to be anything between 3 and 4mm. Can you suggest my next move, please?

This is a very belated follow up to the comments from Phil, Steveb, stevetheplumber and Masood. Thanks very much to all of you. Unfortunately I've not resolved the problem yet but now have a much more urgent one. I have a hot water underfloor heating system in a 9 year old 2 bed flat. I'm very pleased with it and would never look at anything else in the future. But -- one bedroom is in deep trouble. It's permanently on, full power! In case you think this a sudden emergency I have to tell you that I am a serious procrastinator. The problem has been there since we bought the flat in Oct 2012 but since it's my bedroom, not my wife's , I just do without bedclothes until the heating can go off again. I'll write an account of my investigations so far and start a new thread as soon as possible (don't hold your breath!}. Once again thanks for your interest and I do enjoy reading other members' cliff-hanging who dunnits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to raindance showerhead support in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock