Discuss rainwater downpipe boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

need to run a 32mm condensate into a rainwater down pipe (round) is there a boss that fits? or do i just fit a tee into the downpipe

The ones i have seen most guys just seam to cut a hole in the down pipe fitt the con in and seal it with mastc, but a tee would seam better to me

This is what I have seen done aswell, if you do it like this though use black mastic (aslong as its a black down pipe)

Don't mean they go to the same place plus don't forget the air break incase the downpipe blocks

Just put a y piece into the down pipe and run into that. Air gap and connection in one.

who ever invented silicone and mastic, needs shooting, when there are so many ways to do a proper job.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rainwater downpipe boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe, how can I do it. The water butt already has hole in...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
R
Do I arrange new pipework to be fitted (downpipes and sink and washing machine waste pipes) before or after new render is applied?
Replies
Views
On bigger shed roof areas would putting 2 spitters close together into a 90 deg bend and T Junction and then downpipe significantly increase the...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock