Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss rainwater downpipe boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

need to run a 32mm condensate into a rainwater down pipe (round) is there a boss that fits? or do i just fit a tee into the downpipe

The ones i have seen most guys just seam to cut a hole in the down pipe fitt the con in and seal it with mastc, but a tee would seam better to me

This is what I have seen done aswell, if you do it like this though use black mastic (aslong as its a black down pipe)

Don't mean they go to the same place plus don't forget the air break incase the downpipe blocks

Just put a y piece into the down pipe and run into that. Air gap and connection in one.

who ever invented silicone and mastic, needs shooting, when there are so many ways to do a proper job.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rainwater downpipe boss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock