Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Random emails all this week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just thougt that I would ask. So I have never, ever, ever had an email from Victorian Plumbing. However I have now had 3 in the last week. Wondered if anybody else had noticed the same thing happening?

Nope not that I've noticed

Naa you've been looking at plumbing **** again
I cannot watch **** for the reason below mate

IMG_0234.jpg

Its strange I have been bombarded with “do you take cards payments” all year , then I had a few months of “ do you want a bigger dick “ type emails , but thankfully nothing from Victoria plumbing

Its strange I have been bombarded with “do you take cards payments” all year , then I had a few months of “ do you want a bigger dick “ type emails , but thankfully nothing from Victoria plumbing

The " Do you want a bigger **** " emails are proof you have been looking through **** sites. ;)
Although I wouldn't know obviously.

Rolf

I don't look at any naked ladies on my computer anymore, there just too many viruses on those sites and you can get carried away clicking on stuff and you end up with a monthly subscription you dont want as by entering some sites you automaticlly agree to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Random emails all this week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock