Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ratchet Bit Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1993

Can anyone recommend a decent little ratchet bit set? I need one to get at the gas valves that are turned on there sides inside boilers. I found one today in Screwfix but it was £35. I dont mind paying it but i thought that surely for something so small i can get some just as good at a better price!

Bacho one is £21. I've got one they are pretty good. I know one other forum member has / had one. I like facom or the teng ones too.

The Teng ones are the one Screwfix stock. No where else seems to sell them

I've got the £20 Bahco one. It's a great bit of kit, very compact but comes with all the bits/sockets you need.

I also have the Bahco which is superb. It's come in handy so many times now.

Coincidentally, I just bought a similar Bonaire mini ratchet set from Costco today (£15); it's not as compact as the Bahco one, but it does have a pivoting head, which may have it's uses. I've not used it yet, and I'll use it as a backup in case I lose the Bahco. It's also available on Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/BONAIRE-Piece-Mini-Ratchet-MBS28CUK/dp/B00J8NYO52.

Secret Santa bought me the Bahco one. Never paid attention to the price but now I know I'm gobsmacked at his generosity. Thank you again! Lovely and very handy bit of kit!

Just ordered myself the Bahco one and for £18 i cant really fault it

Someone post a link to the bahco one. I ise the armeg set, can't imagine anything being able to get in to a smaller space though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet Bit Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock