Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rated People Hilarity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Job type:Radiator
Approx budget:Under £500
Lead price:£10.30 + VAT
Description:
- Move central heating drainage valve from middle of hall into cupboard. Floorboards are not fixed down.
- Move radiator in lounge to different wall. Wooden floors, access should be straightforward.
- Move radiator in bedroom to different wall (and fit larger radiator in its place). Solid floor but easy acces through wall from hall.
- Remove redundant radiator in same room.
- Hide pipes in spare room that are clipped to skirting board.

Timing: I am flexible on start date

Another beauty:
Job type:Gas Boiler
Approx budget:Under £2,000
Lead price:£24.60 + VAT
Description:
Gas boiler installation
Replace To remove a back boiler in lounge and fit new boiler in the kitchen
Wall mounted with Worcester Bosch Combi boiler
Additional information: No other info

Another beauty:
Job type:Gas Boiler
Approx budget:Under £2,000
Lead price:£24.60 + VAT
Description:
Gas boiler installation
Replace To remove a back boiler in lounge and fit new boiler in the kitchen
Wall mounted with Worcester Bosch Combi boiler
Additional information: No other info

Bet that's a chestnut

No c4 that's how much it costs you for the custards details to be able to quote it

Thats gone up alot was on it few years ago and was more like a tenner to quote for boiler changes, all small jobs was couple quid .

Wonder if anyone still uses it

i know a local plumber that uses it .. he ****es me off always undercutting everyone and im forever going back to his jobs to sort them out. Sometimes i like to go on rated people and post a job local to his house so he buys the lead and when he phones me i say i got some one else :dead: evil i know

Some of the small jobs are ok but you do have to go through all the crap to get them.

I've only done about 4-5 jobs off it but they were nice little earner I just add what I pay for the lead to the job.

how about this belter. i tried it for a month but just keep getting shister like this but i do laugh when i read them.

• Lead Price£7.65
  • BudgetUnder £100
  • LocationBradford
  • Distance0.9 miles

• Gas Boiler
  • Service gas appliance and issue safety certificate
    1 x boiler
    Make of boiler: Potterton
    Additional information: Looking for boiler service must provide service certificate
    Willing to pay £30
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

how about this belter. i tried it for a month but just keep getting shister like this but i do laugh when i read them.

• Lead Price£7.65
  • BudgetUnder £100
  • LocationBradford
  • Distance0.9 miles

• Gas Boiler
    1 x boiler
    Additional information: Looking for boiler service must provide service certificate
    Willing to pay £30

Ha ha ha.... Dream dream dream.... Dreaming......

• Lead Price£7.65
  • BudgetUnder £100
  • LocationBradford
  • Distance0.9 miles

• Gas Boiler
    1 x boiler
    Willing to pay £30

So you get £22.35 for the service and CP12?!
Sounds like a right deal if you do it over the phone.....idiots, do they really think they will get it done properly for that!

Some fool will buy it though. Every one down here gets snapped up quickly. It's expensive though I pay £4.70 for a lead under £100.

If you are a new start up like me it is a good way of getting new work. I've had about 5 jobs and have earned around £400 off those so it's not terrible, you have to get rid of the carp ones like above and I never buy any once someone else has and I phone them straight away so it is booked in. A lot of them are people who don't know who to call so they can be good earners.

• Lead Price£7.65
  • BudgetUnder £100
  • LocationBradford
  • Distance0.9 miles

• Gas Boiler
    1 x boiler
    Willing to pay £30

They're all heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rated People Hilarity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power...
Replies
Views
B
Had a problem with a Baxi condensation combi boiler losing pressure daily. Baxi engineer chkd boiler for common faults expansion bottle ect. Was...
Replies
Views
I've had a call of a customer that wants me to replace some radiators for them. They weren't particularly clear over the phone and I'm due to go...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
After drywall removed: And after removing skirting, insulation, and dabs (Architrave cutter, chisels): Just wanted to post of few points on my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock